Furnace Repair Services Puyallup
Gas and electric heating furnaces are two of the most popular ways to heat homes and business offices.
If you are experiencing heating problems with either type of system you can call to schedule an appointment for one of our trained specialists to diagnose the problem and provide an estimate for furnace repair.
Our factory-certified technicians are skilled in furnace service for all major brands and can efficiently troubleshoot issues when your system breaks down. The majority of issues emanate from mechanical problems that result from a lack of maintenance.
These are a few reasons our service technicians are called to solve heating system problems:
- Factory-certified and trained
- Fully equipped upon arrival to make necessary service repairs
- Experienced in diagnostics of all major brands
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- Frequently solve problems with same-day service
Call BlueLine HVAC – your trusted locally-owned and operated HVAC business providing comprehensive diagnostics, repair, and maintenance for all makes and models.
Furnace Service Puyallup
Preventative maintenance is the best method for ensuring trouble-free operation and peak performance of your system.
We conduct annual pre-season checkups and furnace service to keep your system in peak working order.
The following is a typical maintenance checklist:
- Inspect heat exchanger for deterioration and cracks
- Remove and clean burners
- Check and adjust fan switch
- As needed, clean and adjust pilot and pilot assembly
- Inspect safety controls
- Check for leaks in the gas line from the shutoff valve to burners
- Check combustion air openings for blocking or restrictions
- Examine flue pipe for corrosion or leaks
- Motor and bearings lubrication
- Inspect and adjust pulleys and belts
- Check air filter and replace as needed
- Check blower motor and compressor for improper voltage and amp draw
- Check and calibrate the thermostat
Our technicians are fully equipped for any furnace repair issues or system failures to bring your system up to a superior working order.
Or call us today for a quotation for a new furnace installation if your existing system can no longer be repaired.
Puyallup Furnace Installed
Our factory-certified technicians are trained in furnace installation of all major brands of gas and electric systems and can bring you the right heating system for your home or business.
These are reasons to call us for start-to-finish confidence in your new system:
- Our expertise in determining proper sizing
- Long-lasting system performance
- Efficient equipment operation and reliability
- Increased energy efficiency to save on utility costs
- Your choice of fuel types – natural gas, propane or electricity
- Our knowledge of all major brands
- Factory-trained and certified service technicians
- Best warranty in the business
You can count on BlueLine HVAC to be there with timely and caring support and superior workmanship when providing an efficient heating system for your home or business. Call (253) 444-9049 for a free quotation!