HVAC Heating Contractors Graham, WA
We are among the highly reputable heating contractors HVAC service companies with a long history since 1990 providing local heating and cooling repair, maintenance, and new installations to home and business owners, and expertly trained in some of the most complex systems as a service provider.
As fully licensed, bonded and insured contractors we have the appropriate credentials and qualifications for heating and cooling repair service and installations of technologically advanced systems such as:
- Heat pumps
- Propane, gas, and electric furnaces
- Air conditioning
- New construction, remodels, and retrofits
- Gas piping
Call BlueLine HVAC today for a credentialed heating contractor that has a competent understanding of how all of the elements work together to provide safe and efficient heating or cooling comfort.
HVAC Contractor Services Graham
In my early years, I shared common interests with my father-in-law, with each of us carrying out law enforcement duties while also working part-time in heating and cooling repair service.
Following his retirement, I continued to build up the business through word-of-mouth, referrals, and fair and reasonable pricing.
Since 1990, meeting all requirements of HVAC contractors with licensing, liability insurance, and bonding, our family-owned and operated company has become one of the most reputable service providers in the area.
These are key elements that support our success as a heating and cooling repair service specialist and new installations contractor:
- Trustworthy service
- Knowledge and state-of-the-art technology
- Full compliance with all regulations and industry standards
- Factory-trained and certified service technicians
- No subcontractors – all work conducted by our full-time employees
- Installation expertise in proper sizing, duct sealing, and optimizing airflow
- Repair of all HVAC brands
Call to learn more about our services or schedule an appointment with a service technician.
Graham Heating and Cooling Repair
When your HVAC system has clogged filters, leaky ductwork, dirty thermostats, and fan motors that need lubrication, its efficiency can be reduced by as much as 25 percent!
This is a time to call for our certified HVAC service and repair technicians – some of the finest in the area!
You may also need our HVAC contractor services for a new installation if your system has reached the end of its useful life. Not only are we involved with the design of a new system, but we conduct the installation and inspection at completion.
The recommended way of ensuring that your heating and cooling system is performing at peak efficiency is to have our factory-trained technicians perform inspection and maintenance tasks such as:
- Conducting a test of the pressure switches
- Cleaning or replacing the air filter
- Inspecting and cleaning the blower and motor
- Conducting an inspection of the burner on the furnace
- Completing an inspection of the ductwork and sealing any leaks
Call BlueLine HVAC contractor for heating and cooling repair service, maintenance, or a new installation! (253) 444-9049